Kia Rio - Anyone Own One?

I am thinking of getting a new vehicle because my van is on it's way to car heaven.

Does anyone here own a Kia Rio? The one I am thinking of buying gets up to 40 MPG.

Any input would be welcome. Thank you.

AdrianaS

Asked by AdrianaS at 12:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• I bought a kia rio in 2004 and it was a great little car ! The gas mileage was great, the air was great, but I had to trade it in for a bigger vehicle. i personally would buy a honda or ford next time though.....just for the sake of resale value.....we only got a thousand dollars for the rio when we traded it in........good luck!
    scnyuma

Answer by scnyuma at 12:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No but I am looking into getting one for my son. I havent heard anything bad, but we are also looking into the Ford Fiesta. They get better gas mileage and have better reviews.

Answer by gemgem at 12:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Test drive it first! I test drove one and it had no balls what-so-ever! a Kia Rio is just about the same price as a toyota corolla except the toyotoas have better resale value. look into other less costly cars (ford focus) before you settle on a car and always test drive one before you buy or consider buying!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Na..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011