Has your toddler ever had a dream about an item and woke up asking for it?

My 2 year old woke up this morning asking for his green jacket. He doesn't own a green jacket. He even went through his dresser looking for it. He almost started to throw a fit before I distracted him with breakfast! But it was the weirdest thing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Na not yet, perhaps in future.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• How funny... Mine has not done that but he did wake up from a nap demanding a cookie which I thought maybe he was dreaming about them :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• DS dreams about Daddy and wakes up wanted to hang out with him....he is only 17 months old.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 2:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My son once wen on about a red truck with green wheels and searched for it, was sad that maybe it got lost and I kept saying to myself, What are we even looking for, I don't remember this item. A day or two later still searching for the truck and he informed me that it was the one that Lightning Mcqueen gave him at the car wash, and I realized we had spent two days chasing a dream.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011