Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stratford Career Institute

I got a diploma from Stratford Career Institute to finish high school. I didn't know much about looking for schools, having to be accredited. I just wanted to finish high school and my husband was in the Marine Corp then so we had the money. Would like to know if anyone here has gotten a diploma from them...& if it would be possible for me to get a job maybe in a doctors or dentist office even as maybe a file clerk or something small...? Will really appreciate all the help please. In a bad situation and need a job!

Can I still apply for FAFSA..? I live in CA.


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • You will probably need a GED. Start with a counselor at a community college

    Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.