Iud??

does your period stay the same even after removal?? so if you was suppose to have your period the wk of th 15th before iud will be the same after removal?? when iud is removed do you start your period then??

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• I haven't had the Paragard, so I can't speak for it, but I had no periods after 3 months of continuous bleeding with the Mirena until my 8th month with it. I had it removed at the end of the cycle and I bled some after that, but I got on the pill immediately after removal, and my cycles stayed the same. I imagine that with the Paragard they would stay the same, though, since it has no hormones.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have had Mirena....I had no period the entire time I was on it after the first 2 months...I started my period about a week after having it removed and my cycle was changed as far as dates but was regulated after the first 2
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 2:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011