I have the paragrad and i have been having heartburn like crazy this week and bad cramps should i call the dr??

christymoore90

Asked by christymoore90 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you.... I would I know I'm going to be calling my Dr next time allll the time b/c with my son I kept going in and tell them about my problems, bleeding at 14 weeks cramping at 21 weeks cramping and water broke at 23 weeks and had my son at 24 weeks b/c the mid wife didn't care or anything when I came in at 21 weeks if the midwife listen to me maybe if they ran test when I first came in at 21 weeks maybe I would have not had my son so early sorry if this doesn't help or you don't understand I trying to shorten it down
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 1:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes call.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 1:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't think the heartburn would be related, but if you are having bad cramps then probably you should call and see if they want you to come in and check the placement.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011