How often do you...

clean behind your fridge or stove? i do mine about once a week maybe 2 times a week cause if not it gets gross

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 1:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it might incriminate me. LMAO. Actually, SO pulls the fridge out for me every month or so. But, the front grill gets pulled off monthly so we can vacuum the coils. Stove...Hmmmm.....
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I vacuum behind my refrigerator twice a year since it is on wheels. How on earth do you pull out your stove??? I only remove the bottom drawer & vacuum under the stove. I believe it is tethered with a chain to prevent it from tipping forward.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• @ LovemyPaulie-I've owned a lot of homes and never had a stove that was "tethered". I also owned my own contracting company for 20 yrs and did tons of remodel jobs. I've never seen this done. Is this something new?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Wow! You really do keep it clean under there. I only pull mine out a few times a year. The stove doesn't pull out too easily, so I just pull the bottom drawer out and wipe it down good.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I dont....if I have to pull it out then I cant get to it. I will do it if we move, but I just cant move things around like that.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Every few months or more often we we have something going on. OR spring cleaning. :)
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• my stove just pulls right out, it's still plugged into the wall and everything it just isn't connected to the countertop and there's nothing on the other side of my stove...
    tirelessefforts

Comment by tirelessefforts (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2011