Baby room and take-home outfit: Need Opinions Please

I just finished putting up the border in my baby's room yesterday. I am really excited for him to come, I am due June 27th. I go in the room all the time just to get the feel of being in there and I can't wait. But I wanted to know what you guys think of the room and the outfit.

This is his crib, I am probably getting the crib-set that I actually want at my baby shower, but this is the one we had and I wanted to put it on just for looks for when I go visit his room :]. The stuffed animals and such aren't staying at the head of the crib, so don't get all fussy over it, they are just there for looks until he comes :] The walls are like an easter-baby green on top and white on the bottom and the colors are split by a pooh and friends border in the park. The entire theme is pooh. Anyone have any opinions on it? 

And this is the outfit me and my Fiancée picked out to take our baby boy home in from the hospital, he will have a little white onesie underneath his hoodie :]

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 1:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I can't open the links, but whatever you want is fine. My older son had a pooh room. It was really cute.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I just fixed it so the pictures are there :]
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I love the outfit but I think with the shoes and everything it might be too much stuff for a newborn. Maybe have him pick out a sleeper?
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 1:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That's why the socks are there, we just dont know what the weather is going to be like at the end of June and I dont want him to be too cold when we leave the hospital.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That is the same pooh bedding we had for my kids. I love it. I would just go for a sleeper to come home in. That outfit looks a little uncomfortable!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Very cute. My son's nursery theme was Winnie the Pooh as well.

As for the outfit....it's too cute, but have a back up outfit too. We had the cutest little all white Winnie The Pooh outfit for my son to come home in...and when he was born he was so small it didn't fit him! We had bought a 0 to 3 month because he measured big. In his in hospital picture, he's wearing the shirt of the outfit...and it went to his knees and I had the sleeves tucked in to his arm pits. So much for U/S measurements....LOL. He ended up coming home in the only little onies that we had that would fit him.

I would suggest looking into a breathable bumper pad though. Since that's not suppose to stay in either.

Other than that...everything looks very cute and ready for Baby boy to come home!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it all looks great to me
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Looks cute to me! When are you due? I don't have anything set up. I have a lot of stuff for him but nothing exactly set up.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Im due June 27th.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it looks adorable and that outfit is very freakin cute!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 3:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011