How old were you when you started having sex? Do you regret it?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• 18 and no. He is my husband to this day. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 17 no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would never tell anyone, and oh yes I do to this day!!! Something you can never take back and I sure wish I could
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 15. Yes and No. I think it was essential that I experimented a little before I got involved with DH. Otherwise I think I would have felt I missed out on something. I just wish I had chosen a different partner to experiment with!

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I was 18 and no, I don't regret it because I waited until I was in a mature, stable relationship (or at least what I thought was one at the time) before I even considered it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 13, I ended up getting pregnant my first time and no I do not regret it because I got a beautiful, wonderful, independent little girl out of it. I'm also using it as a way to persuade my daughter to make different choices because I couldn't go to the college I always wanted to instead I settled for one close to home. Of course when I do so I will make it sound that I don't regret her in any way, shape or form because I don't.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 18 and no.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 16,and no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• iluvmm09: Wow! Pregnant at 13 could not have been easy at all. I'm glad everything worked out for you.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 19, and yes. It was with my ex and other than my kids I regret every moment I wasted on him.

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011