Ok i want to have another baby but im scared

I had problems with my son I had him at 24 weeks and I had problems b4 I had my son too.... i started to bleed at 14 weeks and they put me on bed rest and I stop bleeding it was almost a month b4 I went back to work at 21-22 weeks I was have cramping so I went in and they said I wasn't drinking enough water so they gave me a iv then sent me home then I was at work when I was 23 weeks and I start to cramping again and someone drove me to the hospital and when I was there I kept needing to go number "2" but it wasn't that I try to push and my water came out and I felt it so I came out and told the rn I needed a midwife and she came in to check me and she saw my water was out of my uterus so they flow me to another hospital and the next day at 23week and 1 day my water broke and didn't have my c section until I was 24 weeks and 1 day ok see why I'm scared its been over 2 years and my old ob gym told me I couldn't have one for at least 2 years b/c they cuty uterus up and down not side to side so it needing time to heal and it has and what to do I'm scared but I really want another baby

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 1:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It has been 2 years? I would make an apt with your ob/gyn to talk about your concerns/risks. Only he/she could really give you the best info based on your history and evaluations.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I know I've been seeing my normal Dr about it
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• And what does he/she say?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i had my son @ 7months he was a premiee weighed 3>6 and i had a c-section its scary but i agree speak with your dr.
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Nothing really his running test b/c I had high number of something what normally show in people with lupus or RAy last pap app the ob told me I should have them close together aka I can start trying but I'm still scared
    enaNianza

Comment by enaNianza (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yeah. I can understand u being scared. Having a child without having had difficulties is scary enough. Good luck to you!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011