Posting, but Not a Cafemom Member?

I was browsing through the questions here and saw the username LDay694.  Since my first name starts with "L" and my last name is "Day" I though that it was interesting, so I clicked on her name to see her Q&A profile (http://www.cafemom.com/answers/profile.php?player_id=2322591), but when I click on the "See Cafemom Profile" link, I get "Sorry, LDay694 is not a CafeMom member"

I've even refreshed the page a few times and her Q&A profile is still there, but yet it still says she's not a Cafemom member.  Can you post on here without being a member?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 1:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• She may have deleted her account and is no longer a member but was at the time of posting.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Your Q&A profile is totally separate from your home page. When someone deletes their account (or CM deletes it) the home page goes, but the Q&A profile stays forever, along with all the quesitons and answers and group posts. If you type that user name in the search box at the top of the screen, you'll get all the posts they've ever done in either section.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It means that her profile was deleted. Even if you delete your account, all of your post, replies, answers stay.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You can hide yourself from searches on cafemom ya know.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I too have seen this before. and done the same thing as you. While I am not sure of the answer I will say that when you go to google cafemom, there is a login, some other things and also a link to the answer ( which leads me to believe you can post, however I have never clicked on it but thought why would they give you a direct link to cafemom answer posts- vs being a member on CM)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• She could've deleted her account.. but Cafemom also has a way to come here for answers from facebook..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011