Dna

how would you feel if your sos told you they would want a dna test to prove that it was there kid??

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be pretty pissed off, since he has NO reason to believe it isn't his kid...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It wouldn't have bothered me. I knew who the father was.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I will definitely get a DNA SO THAT HE CAN LOOK LIKE A FOOL 99.99
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If there I was honest, I'd be furious. If I had to hide something I'd feel guilty.

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would feel highly insulted if there is no reason for him to question that. If there is some reason, then I would go get the test done to settle the matter.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If I knew there was a reason for him requesting it, then it wouldn't bother me. For example...if he knew I cheated on him...If we were casual sex partners. Other than the two mentioned, I would be pissed off!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• yea he said he wanted it to so the kid could have his last name i dont undertsand cause i would give my baby his last name you kno idk if its bout my mom or wat but it upset me!!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i'd think my dh was insane! our dd looks just like him and our ds has some of his features and he has no reason to think they aren't his
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would have the test done and when my husband got the results he would also be served with divorce papers. If he can't trust me we have nothing.
    Anonymous

• Pissed that he would ever doubt me because my son looks just like my dh - except he has my skin color and hair color - he even had the same ear dimple as my dh and fil - they were so proud of his little ear when he was born - so i would have no fear - i only have slept with one man (many many times - dh) in the past 10 years. then i would always hold it against him when i had nothing left to tag onto the end of an arguement - but i would feel disrespected to have to test my kid - when the kid had to get the blood taken i would tell the kid that daddy caused this to happen - daddy caused him this pain. i am sorry your ex's suck!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011