Are you happy were you live??

Are you happy were you live right and if not, where would be?? Perhaps closer to family or in warming climates.  

Nikki7474

Asked by Nikki7474 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love where we live. Its a small southern town. No gangs. No real crime. Small teacher to student ratio. Low cost of living. No more then 30 minutes to a larger town and jobs. I have lived in MANY places over the years and by far this is the best. My only complaint is in the past 2 yrs we have gotten 10 times more snow then when we first moved here. Being from Southern CA I dont do snow well lol.

Answer by gemgem at 1:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• NO! I am a country mouse stuck in an urban jungle. I hate the city. I would move back home to the country if I could. But, bloom where you're planted right? I try to make the most of it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes I love where I live, it is family all the way around me , I own my land & home and have say over all that goes on ,no landlords to tell me how to live!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• oh yeah i would like to be closer to my family. But i love where i live thou
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would never move. I live where I grew up so both my family and my husband's family live here. I LOVE it!

Answer by missanc at 1:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sometimes I want to be closer to my Mom, but I am happy living here.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am very happy where I live...our four children live in the same town and our 10 grandchildren and also our ten great- grandchildren
    love my family...see them often who could ask for anything more ♥♥
    Maryfran264

Answer by Maryfran264 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Very happy where I live. However, I also wouldn't mind being somewhere where snow was unheard of at this point!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I LOVE where I live! I live in a small town in Wine Country in California....it never snows here but if I want my daughter to see the snow I only have to drive about an hour. I just wish I lived a little farther from my MIL ha ha ha!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I want to go to a small traditional town up north, with all four seasons and lots of history ! I am in Florida...and though I love being near my family....I cant stand the heat or the neighborhoods...its awful.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 2:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011