What should I put in Easter Basket for workaholic DH?

travel coffee mug , water bottle, lunch bag, etc....

he needs things to help him take care of himself... he works 65 hrs a week and forgets to eat, drink take medication when needed

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• vacation tickets?

hmm I don't know. I'd think about what kind of job he has. What would make his day a little easier.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• How about airplane tickets to a remote island where there is no cell or internet signal/ hook up!

And more seriously... maybe a gift certificate for a gym where he can work out, or how about a nice massage?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Gift certificates for healty food options near his work? Packages of dried fruit? Packages of healthy snacks.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• 1. a pill box filled with seven days of medicine in different daily compartments (to be refilled by you each week)
    2. his favorite healthy desk snacks
    3. his favorite sweet and/or salty snacks
    4. some instant packaged small lunches (no refrigeration needed)
    5. individual boxed drinks
    6. bottles of vitamin water
    7. list of all in the basket with boxes next to each category for him to check if he wants more of it
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 5:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My Das is a workaholic and he says the best gift I ever got him was a variety of gift certificates to random restaurants by his work, McDonalds', Arby's, Subway, chili's, IHOP and a gas card.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2011