What if i had sex on the day i was ovulating and still didnt get pregnant?? :(

mommyhuffy

Asked by mommyhuffy at 1:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you try again next month.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• there are early miscarriages that the body does for one reason or another.. just because it didnt implant or didnt stay doesnt mean it didnt happen.

There are actually 3-5 days where ovulation can happen, there is no exact calendar that can tell you when, your body decides when to let an egg go... so you might not have ovulated on the day you think you did. it happens.

keep trying!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i have been trying since august and not taking my birth control correctly and just a month ago quit taking them all together and i think my period is gonna be here today
    mommyhuffy

Comment by mommyhuffy (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i worry that his sperm count is low or something and it bothers me so bad because i wanna marry him and have kids with him.....my cervix has been really low and soft here the past 5 days what does that mean????
    mommyhuffy

Comment by mommyhuffy (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If you have just stopped taking the pill then you have just started to try.

you'll have to be off the pill for a year before an OB/GYN or a RE will see you. It's true that a woman can get PG any given cycle, but it still takes an average of 6 months to a year to conceive. Sex does not always = Baby....if that was true....women would be PG all the time.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If your not married then why try to have kids? I came from a broken home. Trust me its much easier if the couple is well settled into married life before the kids come along.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011