How do I get the ball under my mouse to unstick?

I am having a heck of a time with my computer mouse. It is not rolling right and I think the ball may be getting dirty. does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the ball rolling? My husband told me to dunk it in soapy water...yeah, he is not allowed around my computer..LOL.

nazratred

Asked by nazratred at 1:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Home & Garden

• OMG - keep DH away from electonics - PERIOD!! lol, Anyway - turn your mouse over and the round ring around the ball has arrows. Turn in the direction of the arrows. It will come off and the ball will come out. first, spray air in the inside of the mouse. Then take a Q tip and clean ALL the crevices inside. It is best if you also use a little rubbing alcohol on the Q tip. (only a little). Then you can wash the ball in window cleaner. Make sure that it is dry and debris free. Put the ball back inside the mouse and put the ring back on. Turn the ring backwards to tighten. Wahla! you are done. Happy mousing after that.

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Sweet! Thank you! Also how do I turn the arrows..I am turning and turning and that little sucker is on their tight!
    nazratred

Answer by nazratred at 1:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• LOL..I got my husband to do that for me. Thank you so much!! It works great now! You are the best!! Happy Thanksgiving!
    nazratred

Answer by nazratred at 2:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2008