Has this EVER happened to you? adult content

OMG!!! I was freaking out the other night as my dh and I were making love he had bought me(us) a toy one that is for the g-spot and it curves around on top to the clit area and it has like 8 speeds whoa!
Anyway I was trying to adjust it and couldn't really feel where it was so I put it in a tad inward in my vagina then my dh and I continued as he was doing me (sorry tmi) somehow I did not feel that curvy vibrator anymore I was like where in the heck did it go...omg! Would you believe with all that thrusting and grinding some how that little vibrator was inside me my pus swallowed it up omg!!!! I had to literally push so my dh can help me get it out I could not believe this happened good thing I had two kids to know to push or I would have been rushed to the hospital....lol
It was kind of scary but funny at the same time...lol I just tried to remain calm as my dh helped me I think he even freaked too but was calm also.
Thanks ladies for listening I just had to share...lol I am alright now its funny how the vagina can do slot of stretching and get back to it original shape... Thank goodness...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• uhhhh,nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• thats a new one...
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• oh my! lol nothing else would fit in my vaginia along with dh's penis lmao he is well endowed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Never had anything get lost in my vagina...sorry.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Um, no. Thanks for the TMI warning, I sure am glad I could read this while I was eating lunch with my 4yo DS!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with the PP's, there's not really any room to lose anything inside me while having sex....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hey, can ya put a TMI sign on your post please?
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• no i have never had that happen to me but it would scare me if it did.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011