Who wants Thai food!

I am soooooo not a turkey and stuffing fan....

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 2:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mmmm I love Thai food =] All the different kinds of curry are so good and creamy with the coconut milk, ahhh. My favorite is pad thai with chicken and a huge class of cold thai tea *dies*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I super love the curries, and I love laab (meat salad). And whole fish (with head on) in panang sauce, and mussels in clay pot. And fried wontons. omg.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• If Thai is like Chinese food, sure mmm
    Anonymous

• Thai is a cross between Indian and Chinese, according to this guy that owns our favorite restaurant. This guy, his name is Wpit (pronounced Wit) is from Thailand, and he tells all the new customers that! Things are a bit spicier in Thai, but if it's a good restaurant they will make everything to your specifications (make it hot, not so hot etc etc).
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2008