Privates and thighs aching......

I am 16 weeks and have noticed that my thighs and private area feel achy. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I believe that it ia because i am 23 weeks and sometimes i get those feelings. But to be sure you can contact your dr, Just to ask a question.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Do you spend a lot of time on your feet? This is my second pregnancy and I am now 32 weeks. This time around I have a PT job that keeps me on my feet a lot, so I feel that way too sometimes. My best description is I feel like my pelvic bones are going to literally break! I know they won't, but sometimes this kid is SO heavy feeling! Since you are only 16 weeks, I would call your Dr. or mention it at your next appt. to be sure it is normal.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• my terrible thigh pain was so bad I had dreams where I wished I wasn't even pregnant. I thought it was me, I never read about thigh pain in any baby books!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Im almost 15 weeks and experiencing the same thing. I made a doctors appt. tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. I didnt experience anything like this until late in my pregnancy with DD. GL!
    heather406

Answer by heather406 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2011