What was your first crush like before you found the one?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Actually my husband was my first crush. I met him in 7th grade, dated in 8th, broke up, and then got back together our senior year.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My husband was my first crush, meet him when i was 5yrs old he was my next door neighbor and brothers best friend, we go together when i was 14yrs old and broke up got back together when i was 16yrs old, married 2 days after my 18 bday and together ever since
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 2:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My first "real boyfriend" I dated for 6 years. He was jealous of everything. I loved him though. I would probably still be with him had he not cheated on me several times. I say I would be with him because it was all I knew and it was "safe". THANK GOD for UNANSWERED PRAYERS!!
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 2:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• my husband outside of elementary school was my first real crush. I wouldn't even talk to him, just stared at him from a ways away. We didn't date til 3 years later though...it was definitely fate! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My first "crush" was Brian and at the time (12) I thought he was the funniest cutest thing around, he was the most popular boy in our youth group. .he was my first kiss, we are still friends to this day.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011