Men how do you understand them have of the time?

They are always complaining and whenever you make a suggestion they snap your head off. How do you get through to them?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• If you can understand men 1/2 the time...
    you are wise beyond all others
    and should write a best selling book, do a book tour with many tv gigs
    you will make a mint!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You just have to be strong and stand firmly on what you believe. Tell him how you feel, remember that communication or lack there of is the most common cause of fights, normally because one misunderstands the other. Repeat Repeat Repeat, that way they can't forget what you told them. hope this helps
    Spazztic1

Answer by Spazztic1 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If my husband wants to vent to me that's ok. But if I'm being treated like crap I snap back. Or say 'good luck with that." and let him figure it out on his own.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Let him work it out for himself! He's probably just frustrated, but I'd stay out of it unless he specifically asks you something. My DH wouldn't do that to me- he knows which side his bread is buttered on! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• men are just as confusing as females i guess thats why we cant live without each other
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011