White meat or Dark meat, which do you prefer?

Im the only on in my family who likes dark meat, I think has more flavor than white meat. A fun holiday question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• love white hate dark meat
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• white
    Anonymous

• White, because I don't like all the yucky things that go along with dark meat. That said, I'm half Hungarian, and learned to cook Hungarian, and there are times when you really need dark meat pieces, skin (yuk) included to add flavor. So when I make paprikas for example, I use both white and dark pieces and get a good fatty gravy but still get to eat white meat ;) My husband loves dark meat, so hey we're perfect together!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• White, i also hate dark
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• White meat - don't like that reddish stuff near the bone and all the stringy things. Yuck!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 3:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i love both... you just have to be a good cook to make the meat taste right.

dont hate or bash me... but i lived in the states for a while so i know why everybody says they love white meat. There is no such thing as good meat in the usa. :( its so sad. It was making me mad to not being able to get any kind of good meat there. Compared to the meat im used to it all tasted like an old shoe.

im in germany and the meat here (white and dark) is such a good quality that you cant get anything besides an awesome delicious taste.

ok now im hungry :(
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• When it comes to meat, I definately prefer white, when it comes to my men, I like em dark.
    Anonymous

• I like dark meat as it has more flavor and isn't as dry. White is better for sandwiches, though.
    Anonymous

• White meat with lots of gravy - smothered in mash potatoes.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• White meat, he he I gues that's why I married my husband, since he is vanilla and I am milk chocalate and together we make swirly babies lol
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 6:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2008