Making decisions

How do you know which direction is the best one to choose relationship wise? There is a lot going on and I am feeling conflicted and unsure. Nothing is a sure thing, that I know I just feel like I am spinning in the wind. I know I am not giving a lot. I guess the questions is what is the best way to decide what is the best thing to, soul searching is getting me no where!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• make a list, weigh the pro's and cons, if the cons outweigh the pro's - you know what to do, there is nothing to fear ...but fear itself!
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Go with your gut
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That is a pretty vague question. I weigh the pros and cons and then follow my gut.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If you have to question it than its not for you, Because your heart tell you so and always lead you to the right person.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• whatever you feel the most strongly, is what you need to go with. Not what you want to happen, but what you feel NEEDS to happen. The only person who can tell you what the right thing is, is you.
    ReReJohnson

Answer by ReReJohnson at 5:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011