I can tell the days that I exercise. Is this ok?

I go to the gym at least 3 days a week and on the days that I do, it is like my back and legs hurt. I don't do as much as I did pre-pregnancy. My Dr. told me to keep doing just like I did before I got pregnant, just don't do more. Is this okay or is my body trying to tell me something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think that your body is telling you something You may need to take it down another notch.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes i think your body could be trying to tell you to slow it down a little, MAybe you can two days a week instead of 3
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• slow it down mama and be careful.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would slow it down, drink lots of water, and make sure that you aren't exercising so rough that you have a hard time breathing. I was told if you can't carry on a conversation during your workout w/out having a hard time breathing then you're working out too hard.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 6:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011