What are you reading?

I love to read but haven't read anything for a couple weeks now. What are you reading or what do you plan on reading?

Momto2beauties

Asked by Momto2beauties at 2:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I look at reading as an escape from the real world and while at the library I found Sweet Surrender By Maya Banks, it is an erotic romance- when I finsihed it I ran right to the library to get another one of her books, Sweet Persuasion- I'm half way through it and have to force myself to put it down so I can get to bed. I highly reccomend her books f your looking for something on the steamy side.

dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Waiting for the mailman to deliver my new BDB book. Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9). I'm also reading some free story on my Nook and several books on Language acquisition for a research paper.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I just finished reading " Inconceviable" such an amazing book.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am reading a variety of magazines right now. National Park, The Sun, Cooking Light.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Right now I'm reading 4 books. Next on my list... I'm going to finish the Vampire Chronicles and the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy books and there are a couple more Pagan books on my TBR list.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I just read The Search by Nora Roberts.  It was good, but not one of her best.  I'm a big Roberts' fan but was a bit disappointed with this book.

I plan on reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins next.  I keep hearing how good it is.

mommyredrose23

Answer by mommyredrose23 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I just got done with Witness on the Run. It's a Love Inspired Suspense book by Hope White. It was really good. Although the ending could of used a little work, kind of a let down.
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sookie Stackhouse Series. Amazing.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my Bible
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I just started "This Side of Paradise" by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I'm having trouble getting into it.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2011