Bf trying to find another woman

so i found out yesterday that my daughters god father convinced my boyfriend to start trying to find another woman that he can do things with since i dont like that same things he does, well it went as far as the godfather hooking him up with a friend of his. just so damn frustrating..... i cnt decide if i should stay or go.. i love him we have a family but if he is unhappy he will just do it again.

touchingstars

Asked by touchingstars at 2:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Why not try to do those things he likes and you don't, it might turn out to be fun........

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Your boyfriend is looking for another woman and you are wondering if you should stay in this relationship? NO!. You boyfriend is looking for another woman, he is not happy with you, he is wanting someone else. Leave.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Did he actually go out with the person the godfather had set up for him? Sorry that you are going through that. That's a really crappy thing for him to do, and the godfather. If he's willing to go off behind your back to do things because you don't like them once, he'll probably do it again. I understand you have a family with him so it's hard to make that decision. I went through something a little similar earlier this month. But if he will go off with another woman then he's not worth you being with.
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 2:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I agree just try whatever it is and hangout with him so he knows that you are there
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• what a nice godfather....glad to see that he is looking out for his godchild's family (pure sarcasm here)......your bf should be talking to you about this stuff not the piss poor intentioned godfather. I think I am more pissed at he godfather than the bf right now. But the bf needs to talk to you about this stuff as well so you can both decide what is best for you and your family.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Wow, if he's that easily led by someone else, I'd probably not want to be with him anyway. I'm sorry you're going though this, I know you said you love him. Put things in perspective and remember...he will do what you let him get away with. If you don't like it, speak up!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• WOW... have u talked to BF about this??? what about the good old godfather??? chatted with him???

Well, your right, if BF is not happy and is looking for a companion themn by all means he will continue to do this.... while you pretty momma sit right at home with the children and continue to take care of the home. Does that sound like a wonderful ideal situation for you?? then a year or so later you and the kids will be left cause he has found someone that he really has alot in common with and you are out. So ...... Is that something worth prolonging for a few months??? Then you need to start getting a back bone and start laying down the law for both them fella's.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 3:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• whoa.

1) your not married so I guess it isnt cheating BUT if you have kids together you should try to make it work

2) why not try doing some of the things he likes... is it really that hard to show interest in the man who fathered your kids?

3) maybe some counseling to figure out why he isnt proposing since you have kids together and make this work for the sake of the kids who had NO choice in this whole mess up

Anonymous

• tried doing some of things he likes, didnt really like them, i work two jobs to keep the household going so i have very little time to see my kids in the first place,
    touchingstars

Comment by touchingstars (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If he is not happy with you than you should go because you can find someone better. You dont want hi, cheating on you and its not worth you being unhappy or even stressing over what he is doing.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011