TRY TO ANSWER IN RESPECTBLE WAY OR DON'T ANSWER, RIGTH?

WHEN U ASKE QUTION, AND U GET HORBALE ANSWERS, NOT RESPECTBALE ANSWER, OR THEY MAKE FUN OF YOUR QUTION.
FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY SPELLING{ I KNOW THAT AND I KNOW SOME OF U NOTICE THAT} SO THEY MAKE FUN OF THAT, AND THER ARE REALLY NICE THEY DID'T CARE ABOUT THE SELLING THEY ONLY CARE BOUT WHAT THE QUIONS IS AND THEY ONLY ANSWER IN REALLY RESPECTABLE WAY?
AND THE RPBLEM IS THOSE WHO THEY MAKE FUN OF MY SPELLING, GO VOTE UP TO BEST ANWSER????? IS NOT THAT REALLY HURT MORE????

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure what the question is but I will say that people can be mean and immature you just have to try to ignore them.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• OK, I am not sure exactly what your question is but when you ask a question, there is "use full editor" in blue writing to the upper right of the "add more details" box & if you press it, there is a spell checker. that may help you get your point across. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Please ignore what others may think of you! You do your best and block out those unwanted comments. Your real supports will understand. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes!!
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• U ARE RIGHT, BUT I WAS WONDERING WHY THEY HAVE TO BE RUD,, THEY SHOULD GROW UP AND LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS AND NOT MAKING FUN OF OTHERSQUTION OR THE SPELLING.
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• There's a stick stuck up their ass didn't you notice lol! Just ignore it sweetie :)
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• IT DOESNOT MATTER ABOUT THE SPELLING I MAY MAKE. JUST BE RESPECTABLE AND ANSWER AS MUCH RESPECTABLE WAY AS U COULD. NO NEED TO RUD IN HERE
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No, people should not make fun of you for your spelling. I do have to agree with the PP that you can spell check your questions to help avoid any problems. Also (and please don't think I'm nagging at you) if you would not type in all caps that would make it much easier to read and not make it seem like you are yelling at us.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/790160/WHY_I_NEVER_GET_BUMPED_ON_MY_QUTIONS_BUMP_MY_QUION_PLZZ

CLICK ON THIS AND SEE,, I ONLY WAS PLAYING SO I PUT THIS QUTION FOR FUN AND I GOT RUDE ANSWER.
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• lol,,,, i am notttttttttttt lol
    lelly1019

• By looking at some of your answers I can see that you don't really have to talk/spell like you are i this post. Certain questions you answered are really quite good. I don't understand. Is this a joke or is it for real?
    Anonymous