Sorry I should have asked this with my last question...

I've also been having very liquidy fluid and discharge its like water. but it hasn't been a huge gush like everyone says their water breaking is like. can this have to do with the problems my baby is having?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 6:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'm not sure what is your doctor telling you about the problem.
    safiya

Answer by safiya at 6:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Water breaking doesn't have to be a gush, it can be a slower leak. I would go get it checked!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 6:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• see your doctor
    safiya

Answer by safiya at 6:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• see your doctor
    safiya

• I had a slow leak when my water broke, so I would defintiely get to the doctor right away. They usually want to deliver you within 24 hours of your water breaking.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• ummmmm... yes it could be a slow leak of amniotic fluid... but I have had off and on discharge like crazy, and the other day it was watery-ish and two of my cousins had it all through their pregnancy's. sooo I called the doc anyway just to be sure, he said if it happened again to call...it hasn't happened again but when it does or if iit does im sure its just the discharge, I would call your doc, get looked at, but im sure your fine! plus* its hotter out and this could prolly cause more discharge and stuff.
    Loveaddict6

Answer by Loveaddict6 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Umm I think you should call your doctor! And my water when it broke it was not a rush of water like you hear the stories!
    mekari

Answer by mekari at 10:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING. GIRL IF YOUR BABY IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES AND THAT IS HAPPENING GET ON THE PHONE. OR BETTER YET GO TO AN URGENT CARE AND GET IT LOOKED AT
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 12:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2008