is this right?

ok latly when my bf and i have sex he doesn't get himself off like he would normally but latly he hasn't and he told me he doesn't need 2 !! is this normal ? or could he be going off in me and not telling? i do want another baby so we aren't using protectiong we use the pull out method! but what do u think?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well i used the pull out methed for 9 months and never got prego so yeah for some ppl it DOES work and yeah my hubby sometime used to do that he would say he didnt need to get off. he did it because he was scared to get me prego. also you would know if he got off in you i think everyone that lets there man get off in them know so yeah you would know!
    Anonymous

• "pull out method" isnt even a method. it simply means you are not using protection. "pull out -method-" does not work. Everybody knows that. Well, i guess there are still ppl in this world who dont know that. lol...

but anyways. i dont know a single man who would say "i dont need to get off" ... that just isnt real lol. if a man has sex and is really horny, they wont just say "alright, lets pull it out. i dont need to get off". .. so he either is getting off or not. only you and he can tell. ;) btw. you usually feel it when he gets off... at least i always do.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Pull out method isn't the best option for birth control. Premature ejaculation occurs and that you can't pull out for, it happens without warning.

But if your trying to have a baby and from what I read in your question your bf may just be anxious with too much pressure being put on him for it to happen. Just forget about trying and have normal sex. Then it will happen.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• listen to what she said she wants to have a baby so there not using protection. sorry just bugs me no one reads the Quesons right any ways i do agree with anon that he might be scared
    Anonymous