Describe your perfect day!!!!!!!!

My perfect day would start off with DH bringing me breakfast in bed...breakfast would include a spicy chicken sandwich with chipotle sauce, curly fries and a pepsi from Jack in the Box (I'm pregnant...sue me lol) then we would take a shower together (something we have never done because we can't both fit in the shower together lol) and get dressed, we would get our 4 yr old dressed then spend the rest of the day at the zoo, or a theme park or the lake....something outdoors and fun...Kelley wouldnt have ANY meltdowns, we would go home and watch a family friendly movie snuggled up on the couch while eating popcorn and ice cream. {sigh} that would be my perfect day.

What's yours? Describe in detail please =)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Perfect Day w/ Child - Going out & having fun weather that be a zoo, theme park, festival, etc. I love to go to events full of people & things to do! Oh & where I dont have to spend an arm & a leg for things either!

Perfect Day w/o Child - Sleep! I would bundle up in my bed with a lot of blankets, draw the shades so its dark in my room, rent a bunch of new chick flick movies & watch them with my laptop & food =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had a perfect day last week! It was about 80 outside and my husband my son and I spent all day outside planting flowers playing and just hanging out! It was so refreshing after all the busy weeks we had before that! But what would have made it even better is if I wasn't too tired to have sex with dh at the end of the day. (I'm pregnant too by the way! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• to have a perfectly cleaned house with a happy toddler :) one of these days that will happen I am sure! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• benihana's for lunch and chuckie cheese's for dinner and in between hitting the science museum and aquarium. hardcore time with the family lots of walking/exercising and lots of food... lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011