Does anyone have any clue why men..... adult content

seem to want sex in the morning so much? i mean if my hubbs could get it every morning he'd be all over that. we have sex at night too but i always end up being woken up for this. im not a morning person so i enjoy it but i dont enjoy my sleep being interrupted...

adriana1024

Asked by adriana1024 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• my DH is all over the place when it comes to sex.. so I can't help you with that, sorry
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have not a clue but my dh is the same way. its so bad to where i have to pee really bad and im scard to move to get out the bed because hes gonna know that i am woke. Lol.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hmmm, not my husband. Morning sex is very very rare (thank God). We're definitely night people.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Not all men. But generally because blood is distributed differently when they sleep- sending more to their privates which in turn stimulate sensations and make them want it.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well I beg to differ but morning, noon or night I don't mind it all but for some reason early morning sex seems to get your day going and you can talk about it throughout the day.

happy

Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A full bladder causes pressure on the prostate which can cause an erection. Maybe not always a full one, but feeling funny down there plus a few pleasant thoughts and you're woman next to you usually do the rest. lol

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• morning wood honey. morning wood.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 3:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Mine's the opposite.... I'm a morning person, he isn't. I'd LOVE some morning sex every now and then, but waking him up is like waking up a bear from hybernation, NOT a good thing.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Mine isnt a morning person. I am the one who wakes up bothering him for it lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Testosterone levels are highest in the morning and decreases throughout the day.

Answer by missanc at 3:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011