How do i make my husband want me?

we've only been married a year and two months and he just doesn't seem interested in sex. we don't do it very often because it's me that always has to make the move. i have talked to him about it and he says he's just tired..
sometimes he gets angry with me for wanting it often.
i don't understand.
what can i do?
what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes we go through a dry spell. A few weeks or so. Maybe this is what that is.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 6:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have been married 7 years and it has always been that way, he is always tired or the moment isn't right...I got used to it and got a detachable shower head
    Anonymous

• Was he disinterested before??? has it always been like this??? you can't make anyone want you.....I would ask why? and tell him to be honest with you, other than being tired....

Answer by older at 3:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Mine is the same way. Before we were married it was never an issue! We got married 5 years ago and now he barely touches me. It is such an issue I tell him I don't feel like he loves me. I don't want a room mate I want a husband who will try to have sex with me from time to time. He says it is because the kids are home and could walk in, or he is tired from work, or by the time he comes to bed I am asleep and he won't wake me. I told him I think it is all BS. For me at this point I don't know what to do either, so if you find an answer post it!
    Anonymous

• me n my hub have a great sex life omg...
    Anonymous

• Same boat here too! We've been together 5 years and the last 3 he has not wanted it.Drives me nuts too cause I'm in the prime of my life right now. Its so bad I told him the other day I was going to go elsewhere for it. He told me to go. :(
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I was the same way, we got married and it all started the day after and lasted about three to four years. Now everything is fine. Just dont give up and dont make accusations it only makes it worse.
    chance010507

Answer by chance010507 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Oh, I am in the same boat as you . . . we have been together almost 7 years. I have to make the move, or nothing happens. When I talk to my husband aboiut it, he says that he doesn't want to "start" anything and get excited in case I am not in the mood. So, he leaves it in my court. I hate it. It makes me feel like I am soooo unnattractive to him.

I think, sometimes, that he sees me as a roommate and a really good friend instead of the sexy lady he used to chase after. Boo.
    Anonymous

• we use to do it all the time, that's the weird part.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i'm sorry for those of you in the same boat. i wish you all the best of luck!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011