If you think your having real contractions how can you bring them on stronger and closer so you know it's not braxton hicks?

I am pretty sure i have been having contractions since i had sex yesterday morning but they aren't strong, they are just now getting stronger and more painful now......i know real ones don't come and go but this is my third child and i think these may be the beginning and it's driving me crazy not knowing lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Walk walk walk, when you have a contraction squat down, help stretch you out, pushes the babies head down, that what my OB told me. If you have a birthing ball or a stability ball you can bounce on that. Keep them going. Keep timing as well. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Talk a walk for about 15-30 min. if it doesnt go away or it happens every certain amount of min.....then go in.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I've been told sex and walking are good to help induce labor...I've also been told spicy food as well. I know from experience walking does it...when you think you are in labor, sex is kinda the furthest thing from your thoughts.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Very warm bath or walking.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011