How can he expect me to do this? I don't understand him!!! (vent)

I'm sitting here, grieving about my grandfather, packing to go out of town for visitation and funeral and cleaning up the house and my BF, of all people, wants me to take out a 400 dollar loan today and go pawn off my X-Box so he can pay his rent??? I can't even pay my own rent and he wants me to pay his? WTF?!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• He's selfish, and doesn't care one iota about you, your problems, or what you are dealing with emotionally. He'd never hear from me again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think you should pawn your BF. What a loser!
    Anonymous

• Dump his a$$.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That's grounds for dumping him, hon. He's not worth it. Do not give him anything. He will NOT learn from you doing things for him.

I've been there. 7 Years of being his mommy. I finally had enough and left.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• SORRY BOUT YOUR GRANDPA......

Tell BF to go pawn something of his!!!! YOU need to take care of you and your things. Your not his momma. He's grown enough to have a place of his own he needs to do what it takes to pay his own bills. Get his priorities right.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 3:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well thank God your not married! you need to forget about him and his sellffish ways he does not care about you..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Run, girl, as fast as you can. What a selfish asshole. He will never pay you back. I KNOW. You have more important things to worry about than his rent. Smh.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 3:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Get out of this relationship before it gets worse, run.................................................................

Answer by older at 3:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No way, man! He's out of his mind! Maybe he should call his mommy and daddy and ask to move back home.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• He doesnt care about you or the situation..... SORRY ABOUT YOUR GRANDPA.....
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011