WOULD YOU BE ANGRY IF YOUR SIL. DRANK TO MUCH AT YOUR WEDDING

and ended being cut of my the bartender. she was having fun. but she kept asking the bartender for more drinks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• For that alone, no. If she made an ass of herself and made me feel she ruined my day, then yes.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If she did something that ruined the day....yes, but if she just embarrassed herself....then it's her problem....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• same here so long as 1) she didn't ruin your day and 2) had a safe way of getting home.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Nope, my sil passed out on my parents pool table lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• OMG! We apparantly had more partying than that go on at our wedding . . . you wouldn't even beileve the stories. Comes with the territory.
    Anonymous

• Irritated, yes. If she made a scene then I'd be angry. That is why there was no alcohol at my wedding. Some of the relatives think any occasion where there is booze is a reason to get hammered. If someone wants to get drunk they need to be courteous enough to not screw up someone else's day.
    Anonymous

• If she made a scene then I would. Hubby's family is like that and that's why we didn't have alcohol at our wedding.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think it is really sad that some people cannot control their alcohol intake on special occasions. I just think it is really disrespectful to go out and get obnoxiously drunk at the wedding reception of someone you love!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had people body surfing down the stairs at our wedding. It didn't bother me at all. It did bother the guy who owned the place were we had the reception though. LOL
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2011