What do u think about teen mom 2??

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am addicted to that show. I think that it does good for young girls. Seeing how hard it is to raise a baby when you are a teenager may make them think twice before having sex and if not then maybe it will make them use birth control. I have a sister who is 16 and I hope she learns from Teen Mom. That being said I am routing for Leah and Corey and Jenelle is a waste of space I really wish her mom would kick her out. Chelsea is spoiled and Kaitlin got smart and got out of that cituation.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Corey & Leah give me hope

Janelle scares me and I wish her parental rights would hurry and be stripped before her son is traumatized further

Kail err Kailyn whatever seems ditzy, weird, uninvolved.

And that south dakota girl is a moron, her dad should hang his head in shame instead of being on tv with her. Get out of the pedicure chair and get your ged you spoiled brat
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I have never seen it
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i like chelsea she is a good mom i hate jenelle i don't really like kailyn but i love korey and leah
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm very addicted as well (: I know some people say that they think the show makes teenagers want to hve babies but seriously? After seeing what all they go through I dont see why!!
    Cory and leah are my favs! They seem to be great parents. And i hope and pray that baby ali is okay! I hope they show on the finale that there is nothin seriously wrong with her!
    Jenelle--i just don't know about her. She is wild of course, and needs to grow up and take resonsibility of her baby boy! But its some of her moms fault because she just took over. she should of made jenelle from the beginning take the responisibility of being a mother nd maybe she wouldnt have turned out the way she is. now she has been arrested for a fight (I seen on starcasm.com) and her low life bf for coccain posession ):
    Kailyn--idk about her either loli think she was just using joe.
    chelsea is spoiled but a good mommy!
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I love that show. Chelsea is my favorite. I think Jenelle needs to over come being a teenmom and start being an adult, as well as a mom to he little boy. Who I think is sooo cute.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I love it also. I miss that last group of girls though. I wanted to adopt that katelynn from last season. I just wanted to bring her home and love her and show her what a real family is. This season I am loving Corey and Leah, Janelle is train wreck whom should never be left alone with her child, Chelsea I like but think she is a spoiled brat ( feel bad for her Dad), Kailyn I also feel bad for.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 5:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i personally think leah is the only one with her head on straight
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I put up a post about this a few days ago. I love that show, and watch it w/ my soon to be 13 y/o daughter every Tues. But even my daughter says that she doesn't think it makes parenting look hard because most of the parents help out the teens, a lot!! (I was 16 when I had her, and I've been very open about things, so she knows the hardships that I went through, and the struggles.) Still love the show though. I am rooting for Cory and Leah, and their problems w/ the baby are heartbreaking. Janelle just isn't mature enough to realize what she's doing, but look at Farrah from the first teen mom, hopefully she will get the big pic. soon. I also think that Chelsea is starting to get a bit stronger and growing up a bit. Kailyn is a user, in my opinion, and I think it was wrong for her to stay at Joe's while dating Jordan. She also didn't put anything into even trying to make things work, for Issac's sake. We'll see how it ends.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 6:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• DH and I are addicted but really the only one who gives me any kind of hope is Leah. She is such a good mother!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011