Before Black Friday/Christmas Shopping did you...

I told Trina about this and she suggested I post it for all you money savvy mommies before doing your Black Friday Xmas shopping, this is a link to Upromise, which is a rebate program run by Sallie Mae that helps save money for your childs college. You go here, set up an account for your child (or children) register your debit/credit cards and every time you use them, they deposit a small percentage in an account for your childs college education. I set one up for my son, and it is starting to add up! It's just another way to make your money go farther, sign up is free, never costs you anything! I need to strech every penny, so I think it's great, plus McDonalds Arch Card now counts, that should get him through Harvard, lol...

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3252687-10428618?cm_mmc=CJ-_-2550026-_-3252687-_-6-12-06_Upromise_Easy_Way_to_Save

Hope it helps!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Shopping

• how much is a small amount?
    Anonymous