Can anyone recommend a good anti-shine face product?

My face is always super shiny by the end of the day (and it looks awful in pictures!). My skin is clear but just oily, I guess, and powders and blotters don't really do much. I'd prefer not to wear heavy foundation as I don't wear much makeup. I also have extremely sensitive skin. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Kristin_Z

Asked by Kristin_Z at 4:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Arbonne Mattifyng Powder! That stuff is awesome!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I LOVE Prescriptives brand of makeup. It used to be carried by major department stores for years, but now you can only order their products online.

My skin is super sensitive, and I hate heavy foundation, but their "virtual skin" foundation is so light and sheer it doesn't feel like I have on any make-up. I'm not sure if they have an anti-shine product, but if they do, I'm sure it's worth a try.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 4:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• bare minerals veil stuff. its amazing.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 4:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Awesome, thanks for the recommendations! Eek_a_Geek, I have used Prescriptives concealer and I did really like it. I will just have to try all these out!
    Kristin_Z

Comment by Kristin_Z (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• corn starch baby powder

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• The best thing I've tried for oily skin is Magix Face Perfecter by Avon. It comes in clear or you can get it tinted. Its on sale for 7.99 right now too if you want to try it www.youravon.com/dhullum Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2011