My 6 1/2 month old is couch surfing!!

He just started crawling last week, then a few days after that he pulled himself up and now he is using the furniture to walk! He is my youngest and I got my tubes tied so I cant have more, I'm just sad that he's getting so big so fast! He weighs 23lbs, is 28 1/2 inches tall, and is in 12 month clothing!! UGH! (no question just a vent on babies getting big!)

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have 9 month twins (also my last) and I'm going through the exact same thing. Somedays I just want to scream stop developing so fast, I want to make it last!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My older son did the same thing. He was doing the army crawl at 5 months (climbed up the stairs, too) then at 6 1/2 months he started crawling on his hands and knees and right away started pulling up on the furniture and cruising. Then he figured out if he tipped over his Easter bucket he could use it to climb onto the couch. He kept me busy. He was also the size of a large 12 month old (wearing 12-18 month clothes. He's 9 1/2 now and the size of an 11-12yo.
    My youngest is 8 1/2 months and not cruising yet.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011