What's your credit score ?

mines really bad 550

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• last time i checked, nov-2010..905.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Mine is 650. Funny thing is I thought a credit score was soooo important but it's really not. My husbands score is lower than mine and we still got a loan for 220K. The banker didn't care...Oh and this was last year after all of the shady loans.
    Anonymous

• actually, there is a certain reflection on insurances (car/home/etc), depending on your credit scores. a low credit score could mean you pay a higher insurance premium. (just a little fyi from my insurance-man.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Not that I care, but it's 801 :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm there with you. Mine is in low 500s and hubby's is in low 600s. All the utilities are in in name only and we are making sure to pay them on time so when we look to buy a car in the next couple months, we will only use his credit. In the mean time, I'm paying my cell bill on time hoping that will help but we won't really start working on mine until we get this car we badly need.
    Anonymous

I don't believe you.
    Anonymous

• Mine runs 630 not good
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011