My health

I bet theirs tons of moms out their who's health is going downhill and can't see a doctor because noone will work with you. I can't get medicaid because I don't have a birth certificate,and I cant afford to get one either. I feel like I should be living in a box. I know I have cysts or something else growing inside me and I have something going on with my nerves in my head. Why do they think I have to have a birth certificate I have a license and social security card why isnt that enough for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• :(

My sister is going through the same thing. She's an amazing person who really needs some medical care. She's working really hard right now to take care of herself and her children and it's just so hard for her. I really hope things get better for you. I agree that there should be another way to confirm identity other than a birth certificate for people in your circumstance.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011