If I peeked in your window right now, what would I see?

Right now my house looks dirtier than it is ; and it looks like I could use some help from "Clean House"... BUT.....

I have storage boxes stacked up in the living room and the dining room table is covered in misc crap..... .why?.....

Yesterday we moved our bedroom from upstairs into a downstairs room that we had been using as a storage place for all those misc boxes that we needed to go through --- it forced us to go through it all -- but now we have all of it strung out all over the place and need to finish the "Keep", "Donate", "Throw Away" process going --- o and add the "Shred" process for all those old documents we don't need but won't throw away. OOOO and DH got a call from work yesterday afternoon and had to stop what he was doing and pack up to go out of town for an unplanned job --- and it all got left for me to finish - Thanks!

So if you look in the window, come on in and help me out over here. HA!
What's on the other side of your window right now?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kind of a mess. I'm taking a break from readjusting carseats and cleaning out the car. some laundry needs folded, my toddler is playing quietly by the TV and my baby is sleeping.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• well i can see my livingroom floor (usually its cluttered with toys lol) but i need to clean up the misc junk setting on the tables in livingroom vacuum sweep kitchen and start disherwasher...but I have managed to clean my toddlers room today and load dishwasher and pick up all of the toys out of my livingroom!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well you wouldn't see any windows on the bottom floor, except our laundry window and patio door. Hehe. =). We live right against a mountain so when you're looking at the front side of the house, there's the garage and front door that goes directly to a flight of stairs and our 2nd story (which is where our living room, kitchen, and dining room are).

But when you look in from the back part of the house, which goes up the mountain, you can see in to our 2nd floor, but from no where unless you're completely up the mountain can you see into our third story, which is where our bedrooms and office are. =)

Laundry room is clean. I am doing laundry at the moment. We have built in shelves in there and that's where I store all of my hosting supplies and general kitchen gadgets.

Dining and kitchen are clean, except a bowl covered with kitchen towels that's on the stove. I am making homemade sweet rolls right now.

=)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You would see a VERY rare peaceful moment. House it for the most part clean, dd is doing homework, one ds is at a friends house the other not home from school other dd is on her way to work. Im at the computer while the ground round is defrosting and the rice is in the oven ... trying a new recipe.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You would see me sitting at the kitchen table using my lap tap computer.
    Cabbage82

Answer by Cabbage82 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A hospital room, but hopefully get to leave today after the antibiotics regimen is finished
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 5:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Me sitting in my recliner, holding my dog and trying to type on my laptop.
    doriska

Answer by doriska at 5:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• You would see me sitting at my computer taking a break from cleaining :-D
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My clean living room (see how long it lasts, kids have not been home very long) and me at my laptop.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• O yeah, and you'd see me procrastinating - playing on CM and having my much enjoyed Sprite. I'd defend myself more -- but I haven't gotten as much of the sorting done as I wanted to do today. Then Messiest Home came on - shamed my butt and I got 3 boxes done in less than 20 minutes. LOL (my only defense is a broken ankle - really) If I had a rolling office chair to stack the boxes on to move em, I wouldn't even have that excuse.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011