Do you?

Babysit in your home besides your own child? If so do you have a nice home or older? My home is older and I am trying to find a child or two to watch in my home but don't know that i will be able to find any.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do. I don't get paid but I trade snowblowing for babysitting. My home is brand new but I would send my children to an older home. I just want a good person who is reliable, friendly, good with kids and a clean home. The date of the house is very unimportant. You will find kids to watch if you really want this.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I Dont personally but you can always find people who will need a babysitter. As long as its not dirty and nasty. I live on the south end of town and there are people around here that run daycare out of there home. So like i said you can always find someone.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• That is cute. I would never judge my sitter by how old the house was. Now if there was bugs or really dirty every time I droped my baby off. Then I would not leave them, but as long as your house is clean and a good safe place for kids then most parents should care. I used to live in a old house too, but it was well baby proofed and clean and safe. most kids loved playing there, as well as I let kids spend the night.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It doesn't matter on the home. My mother does this from her homes and I'm surprised that people bring their kids there and they do. Go for it! Just be safe and good to the kids, that's what counts.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 5:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No I don't
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011