Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what these bars are called?

The ones that have butterscotch chips, coconut, etc.? Im want to find a recipe for it but dont even know what its called!


Asked by Lobelia at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

Level 21 (11,413 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Magic cookie bars!!

    Answer by But_Mommie at 5:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

  • Thanks!!

    Comment by Lobelia (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011