THAT episode again?? OMG Mindy Mindy The Bawling Ninny is back!

I am watching Clean House: Messiest Home.... or I was gonna.... but it's Mindy-Mindy the Bawling Ninny again! I can't stand it.
I can't help it, she might be a sweet enough person, but for real -- what grown woman bawls that much and bawls like a freaking baby at that?
And what's up with her lazy-a$$ husband..... having to "lay down" every 3 minutes...... claiming back injury.
I've seen this show when there were people who were obvious hoarders and needed help - these two are just stinking lazy.

Sorry - just my little vent today -- just gets on my nerves .... LMAO prolly because her husband reminds me of an acquaintance of mine who is 37, still lives with his parents, only works part-time, and spends his time obsessing over kilts and being a quarter Scottish --- Loser.

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• bump
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011