Do you "Spring Clean"?

What tasks do you do? Is this truly a Spring thing for you or more of an every-season thing?

Cafe Kristin

Asked by Cafe Kristin at 5:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• All the time but I'm alot like the dad on full house. I love to clean.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I clean out clutter, air out the house, re-organize things. I just do it whenever I feel the need.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 5:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ha! Kimberly71682, I love to clean too! :)
    Cafe Kristin

Comment by Cafe Kristin (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes, especially the windows.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I clean all the time, everyday, but in the spring, I clean the outside of the window, the yard toys, the ledges and baseboards, and allot of other tedious things...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I de clutter and clean, dust and such. I do it every week or so but I take the time to open windows and take stuff out that I can't do inside and I also do the floors really well. Capret or hardwood at that time as well. it makes me feel goo and a fresh start.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes, I Spring Clean
    Jortega7

Answer by Jortega7 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• if you have not used an item for 6 months or more "you do not need it" !!! donate ...recycle....etc.....there are plenty of people who would cherish such things, think before acting , remember when you where in need ? we have all been there......
    peewee76

Answer by peewee76 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I spring and fall clean. Windows, baseboards, yard, put seasonal clothing away (or give to goodwill) bring out the seasonal clothing. clean out cupboards and medicine chest......amazing what you find you forgot you had :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011