Positive HPT due to certain pills?

I took four HPT's 4 days ago and received 3 positives and 1 negative. I took a two more tests the next day and received 2 negatives. I took one 2 again this morning and received one negative and one with a very very faint line. I did take a a couple green tea pills and a couple of the slimquick ultra pills the day I first tested and received the positives. I took one of each this afternoon a couple hours before I tested again and received the very very faint line. Do you think these pills have an effect on the results of the hpt?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Gotta ask,why are you taking weight loss substances if you're TTC?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm not ttc, i just wasn't sure where else to post this question at. Sorry, I guess I should have stated that in the question.
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hmmm,I guess try googling side effects of the ingredients

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011