What are you craving?

Right now buttered bread is just the best thing in the world! lol. I made chicken and rice for dinner. But the best part of the meal is my urge to have just normal non-toasted bread with butter along with the rice and chicken. SO so good. I could just eat lots of bread and butter right now for an entire dinner.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 5:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bread and butter pickles and dill pickle potato chips
    staceymurph87

Answer by staceymurph87 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i eat manlly chocolate
    rosapeoples86

Answer by rosapeoples86 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My favorites are plain crushed ice (I put it in the food processor to get a good snow-like consistency), Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, and black bean quesadillas. I could live on that diet right now.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 7:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Lots of sour candy...
    1sttimemommy711

Answer by 1sttimemommy711 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i have had soo many...pickles straight out of the jar, gummy fruit snacks, anything spicy the spicier the better, tuna right out of the can is sooo good right now, fresh veggies of any kindand lots and lots of water and orange juice
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011