What do you think of me?

Im 17. I have twin daughter, Gracilyn and Raelyn, 4 months old. I am NOT with their father. I work, I have my own apartment and I got to college.

I do not drink or smoke. I don't have sex anymore. I stay at home and take care of my daughters. I only go hand with friends when my daughters are with their father, but my phone is always close by because Im over pretective.

Again, I do this all by myself.

What do YOU think of me?

GraciesMommy464

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think you are awesome for putting your babies first. I also am jealous that you will be so young when your kids are grown! That leaves a whole lifetime!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• What does it matter what I think... it's what you think that is important!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i think you are an amazing person i'm 17 and just got married to my unborn child's father the baby is due is September and i can't even imagine going through this pregnancy by myself let alone raising the baby by myself and your raising 2 babies be proud of your self your a good mama
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Brave girl. Sounds like you have your head on straight and care deeply for the well being of your girls.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm proud of you. Keep it up!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• way to goway to goway to gobravo

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• sounds like you know what you're doing, but remember to accept help when you can, I am the mother of 9 year old twins and no matter if your 17 like you are or 27 like i was having twins is hard- not saying singletons are easy, but twins tire you out twice as fast. Make sure to take care of yourself so you can keep taking good care of your babies!
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 5:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think you are a great mom and your age tells me how great you are.

Answer by older at 6:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think you sound like a great mom, I think it is wonderful that you have your priorities in check. Make sure, if you haven't already, you fill out FAFSA, it is government aid for school, and you will prob get more then it costs to go to school and buy your books.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• sounds to me that you are more mature than many other women I've run into.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2011