Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of license do you need to be a bus driver?

is a CDL type okay


Asked by wheresthewayout at 5:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 29 (39,885 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • A certificate of sainthood! lol. I don't know, but lots and lots of patience is a requirement.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

  • commercial drivers license with a passenger endorsement-CDL

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

  • CDL with passenger endorsement, class B or C. Not sure which, maybe either.

    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

  • "The drivers' license that you need to obtain is a class "B" license. The class "B" license allows you to drive most every vehicle except a semi tractor-trailer truck."


    Answer by musicmom08 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011