Who Wrote Decision Points?

Apparently many of it's recollections are taken directly from his underlings. Direct quotes, that he calls his own.

And much of it was co written and researched by his assistant Christopher Michel.

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 5:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't trust that man to write his own name correctly, let alone an entire book. So yeah, I'm not surprised.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• UMmmmm. Old discussion points and old article (dated November 2010)about a FORMER president and his NON controversial assistant.... Lol ok. Do you have anything to discuss that is relevant to current politics?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• LOL someone got her panties in a wad over the other post.lol
    Anonymous

• Twit for twat?

Shucks, how'd that Dubya get in there?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• – collapse
    Oh look, didn't take long for the usual gang to come out... As if any of their questions have any relevance, other than giving them a chance to bitch about Obama. Sad...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• wink miniGWB. I haven't yet read it but I think I should.

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Nope, not a victim, I just really think it's sad how the same ole cackling hyenas show up at EVERY political question and try to bully everybody who doesn't agree with them. Personally, I'm over it. You're all pathetic if that's how you feel you need to waste your time. And yeah, since you're anonymous I don't know if you're a stalker, but you're definitely a coward. Fact. If you stand behind what you say, you wouldn't post anon, sorry.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• anouck you are not
    supposed to
    state the obvious
    in PC&E
    Anonymous

• No offense, anouck, but you bit first!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Personally, I'm over it. You're all pathetic if that's how you feel you need to waste your time.

I hope you are speaking to the OP as well? I asked a question to get more clarification as to the relevance of this Nov. 2010 Huff poo link....  Maybe you could enlighten us on the relevance...  ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011